Friday, March 7, 2008

25 weeks!!!

Not much new to report. JB is busy kicking! I'm feeling pretty good and just cant wait to meet our little blessing. Kris and I did the tour of Labor and Delivery this week which was great. It made us both a little nervous but that is to be expected. We will be delivering at Bryan LGH East. The nurses seem great and my Doctor has his office in the same building so it's very convienent for him as well.




I'm posting a picture of me at 25 weeks. It's not a great one but it gives you an idea of how I'm growing. I decided to include my face this time. I'm puffy I know but that just goes along with the territory I guess :) I will also include a picture of our glider that just came in. We love it!!! The nursery is coming together! YAY!!! Well, I'm not sure when the next post will come so for now toodle oo... hope all is well in your world.




Hugs and love,


K and M






No comments: