Wednesday, February 6, 2008

On the move...

Well... JB (Junebug) is officially on the move!!! Last Sunday one of my dearest friends, who just so happens to do ultra sounds for a living, had me come in to her office and check out what's going on in my belly :) Well... lets just say JB was having a PARTY!!! I don't think "it" stopped moving once the whole time we were there. Sarah got some great pics that I haven't scanned yet but I will!! It was truly amazing seeing our baby move around. We did get a few good looks between the legs and I must say we think we may have seen a little somethin somethin... but I'm not holding my breath. We will get the definite answer on the 12th :) I can officially say that I'm feeling JB's movement now. In fact it kept me up for a while last night. I'm sure I'll get use to it but for now I must admit, it feels pretty strange!!
Well, surgery is still on for Friday. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I've asked a lot of questions and my anxiety has faded quite a bit. The procedure itself takes about 45 minutes and they will check the fetal heart rate both before and after so that makes me feel better. Plus, thanks to Maw and Paw Schwaner we have our very own doppler so we can take a listen whenever we want :) I feel really good about everything and know that all is well!

Love and Hugs!

1 comment:

The Donegans said...

JB's movements are just the beginning...just wait until you see an elbow or bum petrude from your belly!!! So crazy!! It is truly a miracle and such a gift from God.

I am so glad to hear that your feeling good about your surgery:). I too have a great feeling and know that God will be directing and watching over every step the doc's make. You are so loved and know that you are being prayed for all the way to the Pacific Coast:)Please keep us posted. Love you friend!